Thu, 01 Jun|
Heart of Relationships Retreat
Our unique flagship retreat for people looking for the best possible relationship full of intimacy, trust, optimism and fulfilment. This will be especially supportive for people who feel stuck in repeating patterns of failed communication, blame and breakdown of trust.
Time & Location
01 Jun, 16:00 CEST – 04 Jun, 14:00 CEST
Yviers, La Loge, 16210 Yviers, France
About the event
COST £699 per person to include
- Course fees
- Three nights of en-suite accommodation
- All meals and refreshments
- Airport transfers
More about the retreat
• what a good relationship really can be
• where your experience of relationship needs support
• understanding the unconscious/historic element of our relationships
• how we get into, and more importantly out of, deadlock
• what intimacy really is and how to cultivate it
• understanding the fundamental personality types and how they play out in relationship
• map out the repeating patterns of your relationship history and plot a way out
• give your communication skills a powerful overhaul
• how we give and receive love in different ways
• what we need to do to get ourselves fit for a positive experience of relationship (current or future)
• the hidden dynamics which we've inherited from our family of origin explored using Systemic and Family Constellations
Most of us face relationship struggles at some point and often feel ill-equipped to deal with them. Perhaps you know that “Relationship Groundhog Day” feeling? Repeating the same cycles over and again. Our template for relationships is based on the example provided by our parents. What we witnessed them do, or not do, in their own relationship with each other and others, influences all our relationship choices throughout our life. The big question is how to free ourselves from the past and learn to do things differently? How to really make our relationships work. Matthew & Emma Pruen have built on three decades of working with people in one to one and group settings to launch a brand new workshop which draws from numerous relationship wisdom tradition and the very rich world of Systemic and Family Constellations.
Couples seeking to part well will also gain from the experience. After all, the skills required to find respectful closure are the very same needed to create a healthy future together – communication, understanding and trust.
The residential workshop takes place amid sunflower fields at the highly acclaimed French Retreat between Bordeaux and Cognac in the stunning south Charente countryside. This is a fully residential experience, with wonderful food and beautiful, en-suite accommodation for up to 16 guests.
To find out more or BOOK you can email or call Emma on +44 7508 920583