Sat, 26 Nov|
Learn how to optimise your chances of attracting and sustaining healthy love, increase your capacity for intimacy and commitment, get clarity on your relationship priorities with a range of tools for more effective understanding of self and others and healthy communication.
Time & Location
26 Nov 2022, 09:15 – 27 Nov 2022, 17:00
Winchester, Garnier Rd, Winchester SO23 9QG, UK
About the event
- Are you beginning to think that there’s no-one out there that ‘gets you’?
- Do you find yourself falling in love or wasting time with the wrong people again and again?
- Do you sit online looking at profiles and wondering why you’re not finding your perfect match?
- Have you just come out of a long relationship and are nervous about finding someone new?
- Have you already given up hope that there is someone out there for you?
Looking for love can be a vulnerable and testing experience. Expectations – family, social, and our own – can conspire to spin us into a vicious cycle of shame-beliefs, fears and repeating negative patterns. But it doesn’t have to be this way. By examining and challenging those patterns in a compassionate light, we can improve our understanding of why we make the choices we do, and break through to a future in tune with our heart’s truest desires.
Matthew and Emma Pruen have drawn from over 20 combined years of Hoffman Process facilitating and relationship coaching (Matthew) and Family & Systemic Constellations work (Emma), as well as other wisdom traditions, to design this intense, experiential, two-day course. The intention is to harness the alchemy of a group of kindred spirits, all willing to be vulnerable together, and a powerful mix of tools and practices, to support real breakthrough in each participant’s personal vision of loving relationship.Who is the workshop for?
The workshop is open to any open-hearted, curious people. All we ask is that participants come in a spirit of willingness to be vulnerable and honest with themselves and others in a confidential setting.What the course will offer:
- Learning how to optimise your chances of attracting and sustaining healthy love
- Increasing your capacity for intimacy and commitment
- Clarity on your relationship priorities
- A range of tools for more effective understanding of self and others and healthy communication
- New awareness on how the past affects the present
- Creating a vision of the relationship you heart truly desires
- Navigating the cycle all relationships go through and learning how to manage each stage well
- Conquering negativity and cynicism
- The course will take place over two days; there is not the option just to do one day on its own.
- Days will begin from 9.15am for a 9.30 start and each will finish at 5.00pm. The workshop is non-residential.
- There will be short refreshment breaks and a longer break for lunch on each day. We do not provide lunch, but the Pump House has its own café, and there are shops within easy reach.
- Last-minute cancellations may be subject to an admin fee. Bookings cancelled within seven days of the start of the course will not be refunded.