Hello, I'm Emma
Thank you for dropping by.
Did you know that if you're thinking about working with me and would like to find out if we are a good fit you can book in a free 15 minute Chemistry Call? I know how important it is to feel comfortable with anyone you're thinking about opening up to and exploring challenging issues with, so go ahead book a slot here. We can just have a chat and find out a bit more about each other and see if we're a good fit.
My aim is to help you to live a satisfying and fulfilling life, walking beside you through your
challenges and supporting you to reach new levels of self-awareness, growth and potential.
We can do this one-to-one, online or in person, and in a private or group setting.
- Multiple DatesTue, 12 DecWinchester12 Dec 2023, 18:00 – 20:30Winchester, 16 Colebrook St, Winchester SO23 9LH, UK
- Sat, 20 JanChelmsford Quaker Meeting House20 Jan 2024, 10:00 – 17:00Chelmsford Quaker Meeting House, Rainsford Rd, Chelmsford CM1 2QL, UK
- Mon, 29 JanQuaker Meeting House, 16 Colebrook St,29 Jan 2024, 09:30 – 16:30Quaker Meeting House, 16 Colebrook St,, Winchester SO23 9LH29 Jan 2024, 09:30 – 16:30Quaker Meeting House, 16 Colebrook St,, Winchester SO23 9LHEmma Pruen (Family Constellations Facilitator) and Carolyn Whitehouse (Money Psychologist) are joining together to bring you a first of its kind event unlocking your blocks to an abundant relationship with money
- Multiple DatesWed, 07 FebWinchester07 Feb 2024, 17:00 – 19:30Winchester, 16 Colebrook St, Winchester SO23 9LH, UK
- Sat, 24 FebQuaker Meeting House24 Feb 2024, 10:00 – 17:00Quaker Meeting House, 170 Union St, Maidstone ME14 1EE, UK
- Multiple DatesTue, 12 MarWinchester12 Mar 2024, 18:00 – 20:30Winchester, 16 Colebrook St, Winchester SO23 9LH, UK
- Multiple DatesWed, 17 AprWinchester17 Apr 2024, 17:00 – 19:30Winchester, 16 Colebrook St, Winchester SO23 9LH, UK
- Sat, 11 MayLuton11 May 2024, 10:00 – 17:00Luton, 28 Crawley Green Rd, Luton LU2 0QX, UK
- Multiple DatesMon, 13 MayWinchester13 May 2024, 16:30 – 19:00Winchester, 16 Colebrook St, Winchester SO23 9LH, UK
- Multiple DatesTue, 11 JunWinchester11 Jun 2024, 18:00 – 20:30Winchester, 16 Colebrook St, Winchester SO23 9LH, UK
WHAT I OFFER
I am a coach and facilitator. I offer constellations workshops and coaching, relationship courses and retreats in conjunction with the UK Hoffman Institute, and shamanic healing. You can book a session here.
If you live in the south of England I would love you to join me on a Constellations workshop. I think this method is one of the quickest and most effective ways of disentangling and healing challenging life issues. It has helped me hugely in my life and it would be an honour to support you in this way too. You can have a look at the dates and venues below and book here.
I charge £60 for a one hour session of either systemic coaching, shamanic healing, or to join a workshop as an issue holder. You can book one off sessions here or I offer the following packages:
Constellations Package £150
• 1 One to One Constellation
• 1 Issue holder place in a Constellation group: evening or day workshop.
• Unlimited evening or full day workshop places as a representative over a 12 month period.
Coaching package £275
6 sessions of coaching, healing or issue holder places on constellation workshops
SYSTEMIC COACHING SESSION
By Appointment in Winchester £60 per hour. Book here
Based on the Systemic Theories of Bert Hellinger and Family Constellations this session will look at your issue in the context of your wider family system, and will explore the hidden dynamics at play. We do this by creating a living map of your issue and finding what help you live our own life fully and let others live theirs fully too.
SHAMANIC HEALING SESSION
By Appointment in Winchester £60 per hour. Book here
A shamanic healing session takes many forms but if can involve healing using guides and power animals; soul retrieval, to restore lost parts of yourself and restore you to wholeness; asking for support or requesting information from the spirit world. After an initial conversation I will usually ask you to simply lie back and relax whilst I drum and move into an altered state to support you.
The Small Print
I am fully insured and receive regular supervision.
I am a British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) student member and abide by their code of ethics.
I am a member of the International Systemic Constellations Association (ISCA).
My CPD, training and qualifications are outlined below. If you need any more info please do ask.
2023-2025 (Ongoing) Advanced Diploma in Counselling (Level 4)
January-March 2023 CAMHS Adolescent Trauma Care Course (20 hours)
Ongoing Shamanic Practitioner Training with Daan van Kampenhout, (one day per month plus annual week-long gathering)
January 2023 Participant in 2 day Stephan Hausner Constellations Workshop
May/June 2022 Participant in 3 day Systemic Ritual Workshop with Daan van Kampenhout
2022 Level 3 Counselling
2021-2022 Applied Training in Family Constellations
2020-2021 Foundation Training in Family Constellations
2013-2016 Shamanic Practitioner Training, Eagles Wing
2003-2020 Constellations workshops with Judith Hemming (and others)
2001 Hoffman Process
1993 Diploma in Media Practice, Birkbeck College
1992 Level 2 Counselling
1992-2023 Certified Self-Esteem Enhancement Mentor, Kairos Foundation
1991-1993 Foundation and Graduate Courses with More to Life (Previously Life Training)
1990 Image Consultant Training
1986 Graduate Training Programme, Marks & Spencer
1983-1986 BA (Hons) English and Drama, University of Kent
Need to talk? Book a free no-obligation chat here